A travel blog having little or nothing to do with gorgonzola cheese.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Home

I'm home. Not many other people are home, so it's sort of boring. I'll be back in Chicago around New Years (plus or minus two days). I have my old cell phone number, so you'll no longer obnoxiously get my little sister when you call (and hopefully I'll stop obnoxiously getting text messages from her 14 year old friends at some point). They're not actually all that obnoxious, I was just going for some parallelism. If you're in A-town, give me a call.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i was little i had a freind who used the word 'obnoxious' all the time. it was an obnoxious habit.

one of my former students asked me for a reccomendation. john's the best ta ever!

happy chanukah

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bar bar bar.

Welcome home!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home