A travel blog having little or nothing to do with gorgonzola cheese.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Special K Cioccolato Fondente


If you know me, you know that I love cereal. There's just something about ice cold milk and crispity crunchity goodness that is hard for me to resist. If you really know me, you know that my all time favorite cereal is Cinnamon Crispix, but I eat it rarely as it's so unhealthy and (oddly) expensive. Rice Chex, Special-K, Rice Crispies and other somewhat healthy rice cereals follow close behind. Untill now. Except sort of now as well.

In Italy, they sell...Chocolate Special K. It's real shavings of chocolate mixed in with, you guessed it, Special K. Brilliant.

Oh, and far less importantly Uncle Norm is here. He's good, but involves approximately the same amount of chocolate as he does in the US, so is less exciting than chocolate special K.

But really, Norm is well, says hello to some of you, and is plenty exciting. We went out to diner Saturday night and then got gelato and watched crazy fire dancers in front of the fountain in Piazza S. Maria in Trastevere. Good times, good times.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ! save some for me ! that souds realy good ... love you !

-genna

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I care, but I prefer hot cereal (w/o chocolate)

- Dad

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick Schrock won the nobel prize for inorganic chemistry! he's my neighbor at mit. kit told me to call him grandpa.

hope youre enjoying italy!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home