A travel blog having little or nothing to do with gorgonzola cheese.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Rome Still

Well I'm still in Rome, unsurprisingly. It's fantastic so far. Beautiful weather, great food, incredible sights and architecture as far as the eye can see. The kids in the program are pretty good, though there's this one girl named Crys who seems particularly cool. There's a huge park we went running in that may or may not be called the Gianicolo. At the very least that's the name of the hill. We've been going out to long dinners with a large groups of kids, and drinking fair amounts of the cheap house wines. Kinda reminds me of Greece.
Class starts Monday. Yay hundreds of pages of dense architectural reading plus a bunch of Livy.

Norm gets here in about a week. I'm pretty excited.

Also, does anyone know how to get in touch with Joanna? I emailed her but...yeah. Joanna, post a comment or email me or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home