A travel blog having little or nothing to do with gorgonzola cheese.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Zach the Shyster ?

This is bordering on the exact sort of voyeurism I wanted to avoid here (me:exhibitionism, you: voyeur), but this does greatly effect the trip: I have decided not to go to law school next year. As a result, I no longer have to study for and take the LSATs from Rome, apply to law schools from Rome, or generally be stressed out, from Rome. My life just got simpler.

For the record, though, I am not not applying because of the Rome/Studying/Incredibly-Lazy-Factor. That would be a pretty invalid reason(s) to make such a big decision. I'm not applying because I feel like going to law school is the safe road. That I'll be doing it to avoid hard decisions (like this one) for the next three years, and presumably afterwards. I'd rather take my chances in the real world (read: military industrial complex) for at least a year or two, and then maybe go. All that legal jargon is a lot of fun to spout.

Sorry Norm. I guess your arrival to Rome will have to be enough reason to celebrate.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you are in London, get your theatre tickets at Leichester square. It is to the immediate West of the Theatre District and just north of Trafalgar Square and the National Portrait Gallary. Tickets are generally deeply discounted.

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Down with graduate school, up with living life.

-Rachel

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home